Sunday, July 13, 2008
Kyla, Lyla Zoe
Turns out their is another Kyla Zoe in the world. I nearly shit a brick! Thank god she's in Australia, or, as my sister Samara put it, I'd have to "take that Australian bitch down". Poetic, truly poetic. I tried to friend The Other Kyla Zoe (facebook), but she hasn't responded, in fact, it seems that she may have even blocked me. Does she think I'm making this up? I want to know how she got her name, and if my parents beat her parents to the punch, in other words, how old is she? Hopefully this will all be resolved soon... But just as I was calming down, get this, when Thomas was looking for my brand new blog (this one) he came across a blog by a certain someone named Lyla Zoe. In other words, if you type my blog's address, and then switch the K with an L, bingo! You've got Lyla Zoe's blog! SHIVER ME TIMBERS! Has this whole world gone mad? My delusions of individualism are fading fast. Egad, what will I do?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment